Begin Forwarded Message:


WANTED: Hit and run driver in golden colored mini van.

On Friday, October 9 at 8:50 am my friend was riding his bike when he got hit by a mini van. The accident was on Los Gatos Blvd. at Shannon Rd.

The driver took off, leaving my friend with head trauma and bleeding in the brain, a broken collar bone and rib. My friend spent two days in ICU, but is doing better now.

This was a HIT AND RUN incidence and the police is now looking for a golden colored mini van with damage to the front. If you see a van matching this description, or if you saw this accident, please, call Los Gatos Police: (408) 354-8600.

I am currently waiting to get more details from the police report, but I figured it would be better to spread the word as soon as possible, and then update the info when I know more.

Please, help us find this irresponsible driver.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News agencies digging in to recent big-rig accident

Low-Key Hillclimbs starts this Saturday

Lauren Ward no longer at fault for getting run over?